1. Could you accept my order if I'm an end user and only need small quantity?
I’m sorry but we are large exporter and don’t do retail business.
2. How about the procedure for order?
Generally speaking, the procedure is usually as follows:-
Send us enquiry by either email or fax, and we will make you detailed offer.
After everything is confirmed, we will send you a Pro forma invoice in which our bank information is included.
We will arrange production after receipt of 30% deposit,
We make shipment and you pay the balance after produciton finishes,
Full set of original shipping documents will be sent to you by courier after we receive final payment,
Then you can take delivery based on these documents at your port.
3. How could I know your newest products at the first time?
Please bookmark our website and visit it regularly to keep yourself updated.
4. How can I get prices?
Send us your enquiry by email, we will make you offer soon.
Also, Let me know the destination port so that we can advise you shipping cost accordingly.
5. What's your minimum order quantity?
Normally, minimum order quantity is one 20 feet container.
And three kinds of standard container are used widely:
|20 feet container ( 20’FCL, 20’GP)||24-26CBM (Cubic meter )|
|40 feet container ( 40’FCL, 40’GP)||56CBM|
|40 High Cubic container ( 40’HC, 40’HQ)||66CBM|
6. What are FCL and LCL?
FCL means “Full Container Loading”.
LCL means “Less Container Loading”.
7. Could I mix the container with several different models?
Mixed container is acceptable, subject to our final confirmation,
Let me know model# and quantity per model first,
I will confirm back to you if it’s acceptable.
We do not offer any discount for the order of mixed container.
8. Can I order samples before placing full container order and how to ship them?
Small sample order is acceptable, subject to our final confirmation.
Also, you’re kindly requested to pay extra handling cost per small order.
Normally, If the volume of required samples is less than 1CBM
We can only send them to you by courier.
If the volume of required samples is more than 1CBM,
We could send them by sea.
It’s impossible to ship samples by air,
because the batteries and engine are hazardous goods and strictly prohibited being taken into plane.
9. How can I pay for my order?
Optional payment terms for full container order of single model are as follows,
1) 30% deposit by T/T to start production, the balance by T/T before shipment.
* We accept your nominated shipping forwarder under this payment term.
2) 30% deposit by T/T to start production, the balance in 7 days by T/T against the copy of Bill of lading.
* If you are our frequent customer, we accept this payment term, but we do not accept your nominated shipping forwarder under this payment term, we must use our own forwarder to arrange shipment if you pay balance against the copy of BL.
3)100% payment in advance to start production,
* This is for small order less than USD3000.
“T/T” means telegraphic transfer, the same as a bank wire transfer.
10. Can I pay by L/C?
Our payment term is usually T/T in the case order is not so big.
L/C is rather too complicated to carry out and it’s time costly.
Both of us would be heavily charged by bank too.
If you insist on L/C, we agree, but your order amount should be more than USD20000.
The L/C must be Irrevocable L/C at sight, we do not accept any usance L/C.
We must use our own forwarder to arrange shipment if you pay by L/C.
11. How long does it take to deliver my vehicle?
Normally, we will effect shipment within 27 days after receipt of 30% deposit.
Transit time depends on your destination port.
12. How to arrange shipping insurance?
We can arrange shipping insurance for you.
13. How will I know when my goods will arrive?
You will be informed of the departure time and ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) upon we send goods out. You can also trace the container or parcel on Internet.
14. What are the documents you provide for clear through customs?
Normally, full original shipping documents based on FOB or CFR includes Bill of lading, GSP Form A (CO), Invoice and Packing list,
and extra insurance policy will be provided based on CIF.
Packing declaration and other special documents are also available on demand.
15. How do I handle customs?
Customs can be handled for you by the local clearing agent for some nominal fees which you have to fix up or else you can do the customs clearing yourself with ease by filling in the suitable forms and paying the necessary inspection charges.
For details, please inquire with your local customs office or local import broker.
16. Will the goods be delivered to my warehouse after shipping?
In the case of sea shipping, we can only deliver the goods to your destination seaport or other transportation terminal place, not door to door,
It’s you who should arrange the inland transit from terminal place to your warehouse.
In the case of small samples delivered by courier, the samples will be given to your hand.